Kyocera has recently announced the launch of its new mono printer the ECOSYS P4060dn. Replacing both the FS-9130dn and FS-9530dn this high performance 60ppm mono printer takes a big leap forward in specification and functionality while delivering lower running costs. Based on the TASKalfa 6002i (IRIS A3 MONO MFP) launched in 2016 the ECOSYS P4060dn shares a common platform in terms of training, service parts and options.
The new ECOSYS P4060dn includes as standard many features which were expensive options (if available at all) on the FS-9xxx Series products.
Product Enhancements include:
- 9” colour touch display and HyPAS support
- Standard 4GB RAM Memory and Fusion Hard Drive (8GB SSD + 320GB HDD)
- SRA3 and Banner printing
- Enhanced 1200x1200dpi printing and iToner
- 55% reduction in energy usage 7.2KWh Vs. 3.15KWh TEC value
- Enhanced security (network and Memory) as standard
- Long life (aSI) drum technology (increases service intervals form 500k to 600k)
- Enhanced Mobile connectivity (IB-35 Wi-Fi interface option)
Please see the ECOSYS P4060dn Briefing Document for full details of the product, new features and enhancements over the FS-9130/FS-9150dn it will be replacing.
For more information please do get in touch